Publications – Birgitta Johansson
- Hauffman, A., Alfonsson, S., Igelström, H., & Johansson, B. Experiences of Internet-Based Stepped Care in Individuals With Cancer and Concurrent Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression: Qualitative Exploration Conducted Alongside the U-CARE AdultCan Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res. 2020, 22(3):e16547.
- Forslund, M., Ottenblad, A., Ginman, C., Johansson, S., Nygren, P., Johansson, B. Effects of a nutrition intervention on acute and late bowel symptoms and health-related quality of life up to 24 months post radiotherapy in patients with prostate cancer: A multi-centre randomised controlled trial. Supportive Care in Cancer, November 2019, Epub ahead of print
- Andersson, C., Pulido, C. T., Ahlstrom, H., & Johansson, B. Randomized Controlled Trial Examining Effects of Web-Based Information on Patient Satisfaction and Image Quality in (18)F-FDG PET/CT Examinations. J Nucl Med Technol, 2019, 47(1), 39-46.
- Langegård, U., B. Johansson, P. Fransson, K. Sjövall, T. Bjork-Eriksson, E. Ohlsson-Nevo K. Ahlberg and T. P. C. S. Group. Symptom clusters and associations with comorbidity and demographic factors among patients with brain tumor undergoing proton beam therapy. Oncology Nursing Forum. 2019, 46(3), 349-363.
- Hauffman A, Alfonsson S, Mattsson S, Forslund M, Bill-Axelson A, Nygren P, et al. The Development of a Nurse-Led Internet-Based Learning and Self-care Program for Cancer Patients With Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression-A Part of U-CARE. Cancer Nurs. 2017, 40(5):E9-e16.
- Pettersson A, Nygren P, Persson C, Berglund A, Turesson I, Johansson B. Effects of a dietary intervention on gastrointestinal symptoms after prostate cancer radiotherapy: long-term results from a randomized controlled trial. Radiotherapy and oncology: journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. 2014, 113, 240-7.
- Lundh MH, Lampic C, Nordin K, Ahlgren J, Bergkvist L, Lambe M, Berglund A, Johansson B. Sickness absence and disability pension following breast cancer - A population-based matched cohort study. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland). 2014, 23, 844-51.
- Mattson, S., Alfonsson, S., Carlsson, M., Nygren, P., Olsson, E., Johansson, B. Internet-based stepped care with interactive support and cognitive behavioral therapy for reduction of anxiety and depressive symptoms in cancer - a clinical trial protocol. BMC Cancer. 2013, 13, 414.
- Thalén-Lindström, A., Larsson G., Glimelius B., Johansson, B. Anxiety and depression in oncology patients; a longitudinal study of a screening, assessment and psychosocial support intervention. Acta Oncologica, 2013, 52, 118-127.
- Höyer, M., Nordin, K., Ahlgren, J., Bergkvist, L., Lambe, M. Johansson, B. and Lampic, C. Change in working time in a population‑based cohort of breast cancer patients. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2012, 30, 2853-2860.